- Division 1 - Hon. Brian H. May
- Division 2 - Hon. Maura B. McShane
- Division 3 - Hon. Sandra Farragut-Hemphill
- Division 4 - Hon. Joseph S. Dueker
- Division 5 - Hon. Thea A. Sherry
- Division 6 - Hon. Douglas R. Beach
- Division 7 - Hon. Mary Elizabeth Ott
- Division 8 - Hon. Dean P. Waldemer
- Division 9 - Hon. David Lee Vincent, III
- Division 10 - Hon. Michael T. Jamison
- Division 11 - Hon. Ellen Levy
- Division 12 - Hon. Stanley J. Wallach
- Division 13 - Hon. Bruce F. Hilton
- Division 14 - Hon. Kristine Kerr
- Division 15 - Hon. John D. Warner
- Division 16 - Hon. Michael Burton
- Division 17 - Hon. Joseph L. Walsh, III
- Division 18 - Hon. Ellen H. Ribaudo
- Division 19 - Hon. Gloria Clark Reno
- Division 20 - Hon. Margaret T. Donnelly
- Division 21 - Hon. Nancy Watkins McLaughlin
- Division 31 - Hon. Nicole S. Zellweger
- Division 32 - Hon. Mary Bruntrager Schroeder
- Division 33 - Hon. Jason D. Dodson
- Division 34 - Hon. Renée Hardin-Tammons
- Division 35 - Hon. John N. Borbonus
- Division 36 - Hon. Joseph L. Green
- Division 37 - Hon. John R. Essner
- Division 38 - Hon. John R. Lasater
- Division 39 - Hon. Ellen W. Dunne
- Division 40 - Hon. John Newsham
- Division 41 - Hon. Judy Preddy Draper
- Division 42 - Hon. Robert Heggie
- Division 43 - Hon. Mondonna L. Ghasedi
- Division 44 - Hon. Richard M. Stewart
- Division 46 - Hon. Megan Julian
- Division 47 - Hon. Peggy McCartney
- Division 61 - Hon. Diane M. Monahan
- Division 62 - Hon. Heather R. Cunningham
- Division 64 - Hon. Victoria Mullen McKee
- Division 65 - Hon. Mary Greaves
- Division 66 - Hon. Robert C. Weis
- Division 67 - Hon. Kimberly Coon
St. Louis County Courts
Family Court Administrative Judge
Floor: 1 South
Margaret T. Donnelly
Family Court, Administrative Judge
Margaret Donnelly was appointed circuit judge in August, 2016, by Gov. Jeremiah W. "Jay" Nixon. She was a St. Louis County Family Court commissioner from 2013 until her appointment as circuit judge.
Judge Donnelly holds Bachelor of Science and Master of Social Work degrees from Saint Louis University, and graduated cum laude from Saint Louis University School of Law in 1988.
From 1988 to 2009, she was engaged in the private practice of law. She served in the Missouri Legislature as a state representative for District 73 from 2003 to 2009, and was the Director of the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services from 2009 to 2012.
Judge Donnelly has been honored for service by the Missouri Judicial Conference and Legal Services of Eastern Missouri. She received the Women's Justice Citizenship Award, St. Louis Children's Hospital Advocate of the Year award, and Paraquad Disability Rights Legislative Leadership Award.
She is a member of the Missouri Bar, St. Louis County Bar Association, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Women Lawyers' Association and Mound City Bar Association.
Judge Donnelly lives in St. Louis County with her family.
Non-testimonial motions are heard on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at 8:30 a.m. and brief testimonial motions are heard on certain Wednesdays at 1:30 p.m. Motion hearings lasting longer than 15 minutes are by special setting. To set any motion, you MUST first contact the division clerk to obtain a date and time and then send notice to the other attorneys and to the court file.
Case Management Conferences may be continued by phone if you have consent of the opposing party. Contact the division clerk prior to the setting to obtain a new date.
Be Green! "Courtesy" copies are strongly discouraged. If you believe it will be helpful in a particular case, you may email a copy to the judge, copying the other attorneys, no sooner than one week before the hearing. If you must bring a hard copy, bring it with you at the time of the hearing. They will not be accepted in the division before then.