- Division 1 - Hon. Brian H. May
- Division 2 - Hon. Maura B. McShane
- Division 3 - Hon. Sandra Farragut-Hemphill
- Division 4 - Hon. Joseph S. Dueker
- Division 5 - Hon. Thea A. Sherry
- Division 6 - Hon. Douglas R. Beach
- Division 7 - Hon. Mary Elizabeth Ott
- Division 8 - Hon. Dean P. Waldemer
- Division 9 - Hon. David Lee Vincent, III
- Division 10 - Hon. Michael T. Jamison
- Division 11 - Hon. Ellen Levy
- Division 12 - Hon. Stanley J. Wallach
- Division 13 - Hon. Bruce F. Hilton
- Division 14 - Hon. Kristine Kerr
- Division 15 - Hon. John D. Warner
- Division 16 - Hon. Michael Burton
- Division 17 - Hon. Joseph L. Walsh, III
- Division 18 - Hon. Ellen H. Ribaudo
- Division 19 - Hon. Gloria Clark Reno
- Division 20 - Hon. Margaret T. Donnelly
- Division 21 - Hon. Nancy Watkins McLaughlin
- Division 31 - Hon. Nicole S. Zellweger
- Division 32 - Hon. Mary Bruntrager Schroeder
- Division 33 - Hon. Jason D. Dodson
- Division 34 - Hon. Renée Hardin-Tammons
- Division 35 - Hon. John N. Borbonus
- Division 36 - Hon. Joseph L. Green
- Division 37 - Hon. John R. Essner
- Division 38 - Hon. John R. Lasater
- Division 39 - Hon. Ellen W. Dunne
- Division 40 - Hon. John Newsham
- Division 41 - Hon. Judy Preddy Draper
- Division 42 - Hon. Robert Heggie
- Division 43 - Hon. Mondonna L. Ghasedi
- Division 44 - Hon. Richard M. Stewart
- Division 46 - Hon. Megan Julian
- Division 47 - Hon. Peggy McCartney
- Division 61 - Hon. Diane M. Monahan
- Division 62 - Hon. Heather R. Cunningham
- Division 64 - Hon. Victoria Mullen McKee
- Division 65 - Hon. Mary Greaves
- Division 66 - Hon. Robert C. Weis
- Division 67 - Hon. Kimberly Coon
St. Louis County Courts
Floor: 4 North
Joseph L. Walsh, III
Civil and Criminal
Joseph L. Walsh III was appointed circuit judge on May 14, 2010, by Governor Jeremiah W. "Jay" Nixon.
Judge Walsh received his Bachelor of Science cum laude from Loras College in Dubuque, Iowa, and his law degree from St. Mary's University School of Law in San Antonio.
Judge Walsh was a trial attorney for 26 years prior to his appointment to the bench. He served as the municipal judge in the City of Creve Coeur for seven years and the City of Frontenac for one and a half years.
He is a member of the Missouri Bar, Texas Bar, American Board of Trial Advocates and Lawyers Association of St. Louis
Judge Walsh has lectured extensively on civil trial practice and insurance law. He is the co-author of the Missouri Bar Association's Continuing Legal Education Tort Law Handbook, 2nd Edition, Chapter I, and author of "Demonstrative Evidence," St. Louis Lawyer magazine, November 1992.
Judge Walsh lives in St. Louis County with his family.
Non-Testimony and Testimony Motion Settings
Motions must be on file and showing on Case.net; All motions are pre-set with the Division Clerk; Call the Division Clerk at 615-1517 to obtain & schedule a hearing date; The attorney is responsible for sending notice to other attorneys/parties and the Court.
Motion for Summary Judgment Settings
Motion must be on file and showing on Case.net; Motion is pre-set with the Division Clerk; Call the Division Clerk at 615-1517 to obtain & schedule a hearing date; The attorney is responsible for sending notice to other attorneys/parties and the Court.
Also, per Local Rule:
33.6 MOTIONS FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT
“A party filing the Motion for Summary Judgment shall file, together with such motion, a draft of a proposed judgment which would be appropriate in the event that the motion is sustained”.