- Division 1 - Hon. Brian H. May
- Division 2 - Hon. Maura B. McShane
- Division 3 - Hon. Sandra Farragut-Hemphill
- Division 4 - Hon. Joseph S. Dueker
- Division 5 - Hon. Thea A. Sherry
- Division 6 - Hon. Douglas R. Beach
- Division 7 - Hon. Mary Elizabeth Ott
- Division 8 - Hon. Dean P. Waldemer
- Division 9 - Hon. David Lee Vincent, III
- Division 10 - Hon. Michael T. Jamison
- Division 11 - Hon. Ellen Levy
- Division 12 - Hon. Stanley J. Wallach
- Division 13 - Hon. Bruce F. Hilton
- Division 14 - Hon. Kristine Kerr
- Division 15 - Hon. John D. Warner
- Division 16 - Hon. Michael Burton
- Division 17 - Hon. Joseph L. Walsh, III
- Division 18 - Hon. Ellen H. Ribaudo
- Division 19 - Hon. Gloria Clark Reno
- Division 20 - Hon. Margaret T. Donnelly
- Division 21 - Hon. Nancy Watkins McLaughlin
- Division 31 - Hon. Nicole S. Zellweger
- Division 32 - Hon. Mary Bruntrager Schroeder
- Division 33 - Hon. Jason D. Dodson
- Division 34 - Hon. Renée Hardin-Tammons
- Division 35 - Hon. John N. Borbonus
- Division 36 - Hon. Joseph L. Green
- Division 37 - Hon. John R. Essner
- Division 38 - Hon. John R. Lasater
- Division 39 - Hon. Ellen W. Dunne
- Division 40 - Hon. John Newsham
- Division 41 - Hon. Judy Preddy Draper
- Division 42 - Hon. Robert Heggie
- Division 43 - Hon. Mondonna L. Ghasedi
- Division 44 - Hon. Richard M. Stewart
- Division 46 - Hon. Megan Julian
- Division 47 - Hon. Peggy McCartney
- Division 61 - Hon. Diane M. Monahan
- Division 62 - Hon. Heather R. Cunningham
- Division 64 - Hon. Victoria Mullen McKee
- Division 65 - Hon. Mary Greaves
- Division 66 - Hon. Robert C. Weis
- Division 67 - Hon. Kimberly Coon
St. Louis County Courts
Floor: 3 North
Billye Jo Schulte
Ellen Sue Levy
Civil and Criminal
Ellen Sue Levy was appointed circuit judge in January, 2008 by Gov. Matt Blunt and retained by St. Louis County voters in 2010 and 2016. Judge Levy was appointed associate circuit judge in 2002 by Gov. Bob Holden, and retained by voters in 2004. She served as a Family Court commissioner from 1999 to 2002.
Judge Levy received her B.A. and J.D. degrees from Washington University in St. Louis in 1985 and 1988, respectively. She served as Magister of the Phi Delta Phi legal fraternity and was Articles Editor for the Journal of Urban and Contemporary Law.
Prior to her appointment as a Family Court commissioner, she was engaged in private practice with the firm of Rosenblum, Goldenhersh, Silverstein & Zafft, specializing in commercial, civil and domestic litigation.
Judge Levy served as president of the St. Louis County Bar Association in 2005, and was president of the Missouri Association of Probate and Associate Circuit Judges from 2006 to 2007. She is currently president of the Missouri Circuit Judges Association. She was a member of the board of directors of the National Association of Women Judges from 2006 to 2008 and 2014 to 2016.
Judge Levy currently serves on the Missouri Supreme Court Judicial Education and Civic Education Committees. She was elected a Fellow in the Advanced Science and Technology Adjudication Resource Center (ASTAR), Washington, DC, in 2013.
Judge Levy has volunteered as a judge in the St. Louis County Truancy Court and currently serves on numerous court committees. She is past chair of the Domestic and Family Violence Council of St. Louis County. In addition, she is on the faculty of the Missouri State Judicial College.
Judge Levy is a member of the Missouri Bar, Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, St. Louis County Bar Association, Missouri Association of Probate and Associate Circuit Judges, National Association of Women Judges, Lawyers Association of St. Louis and Women Lawyers' Association.
In 2017 Judge Levy received the Ladue Local Heroes Award. In 2013 she received the Washington University Outstanding Young Alumni Award and in 2012 she received the Public Official Women's Justice Award from Missouri Lawyers Media. She currently serves on the Washington University Alumni Board of Governors.
Judge Levy lives in St. Louis County with her family.