- Division 1 - Hon. Brian H. May
- Division 2 - Hon. Maura B. McShane
- Division 3 - Hon. Sandra Farragut-Hemphill
- Division 4 - Hon. Joseph S. Dueker
- Division 5 - Hon. Thea A. Sherry
- Division 6 - Hon. Douglas R. Beach
- Division 7 - Hon. Mary Elizabeth Ott
- Division 8 - Hon. Dean P. Waldemer
- Division 9 - Hon. David Lee Vincent, III
- Division 10 - Hon. Michael T. Jamison
- Division 11 - Hon. Ellen Levy
- Division 12 - Hon. Stanley J. Wallach
- Division 13 - Hon. Bruce F. Hilton
- Division 14 - Hon. Kristine Kerr
- Division 15 - Hon. John D. Warner
- Division 16 - Hon. Michael Burton
- Division 17 - Hon. Joseph L. Walsh, III
- Division 18 - Hon. Ellen H. Ribaudo
- Division 19 - Hon. Gloria Clark Reno
- Division 20 - Hon. Margaret T. Donnelly
- Division 21 - Hon. Nancy Watkins McLaughlin
- Division 31 - Hon. Nicole S. Zellweger
- Division 32 - Hon. Mary Bruntrager Schroeder
- Division 33 - Hon. Jason D. Dodson
- Division 34 - Hon. Renée Hardin-Tammons
- Division 35 - Hon. John N. Borbonus
- Division 36 - Hon. Joseph L. Green
- Division 37 - Hon. John R. Essner
- Division 38 - Hon. John R. Lasater
- Division 39 - Hon. Ellen W. Dunne
- Division 40 - Hon. John Newsham
- Division 41 - Hon. Judy Preddy Draper
- Division 42 - Hon. Robert Heggie
- Division 43 - Hon. Mondonna L. Ghasedi
- Division 44 - Hon. Richard M. Stewart
- Division 46 - Hon. Megan Julian
- Division 47 - Hon. Peggy McCartney
- Division 61 - Hon. Diane M. Monahan
- Division 62 - Hon. Heather R. Cunningham
- Division 64 - Hon. Victoria Mullen McKee
- Division 65 - Hon. Mary Greaves
- Division 66 - Hon. Robert C. Weis
- Division 67 - Hon. Kimberly Coon
St. Louis County Courts
Floor: 3 North
Mary Elizabeth Ott
Civil and Criminal
Judge Mary Elizabeth Ott was appointed Circuit Judge in February of 2018 by Gov. Eric Greitens. She had served as an associate circuit judge since 2008.
Judge Ott received her undergraduate degree from Saint Mary's College in Notre Dame, IN and her law degree from Saint Louis University.
Before her appointment to the bench, Judge Ott spent 22 years in private practice where she specialized in criminal defense work and family law.
While on the bench, Judge Ott has presided over hundreds of trials. In 2013, the Supreme Court of Missouri appointed Judge Ott to serve on the Committee on Criminal Instructions and Procedures. She is an adjunct professor for the Washington University School of Law.
She has served as a board member for Cardinal Ritter Institute, Friends of Heritage House, and the Progressive Youth Center.
Judge Ott is a member of the Missouri Bar, St. Louis County Bar Association, Missouri Association of Probate & Associate Court Judges and Women Lawyers' Association.
She lives in St. Louis County.