- Division 1 - Hon. Brian H. May
- Division 2 - Hon. Maura B. McShane
- Division 3 - Hon. Sandra Farragut-Hemphill
- Division 4 - Hon. Joseph S. Dueker
- Division 5 - Hon. Thea A. Sherry
- Division 6 - Hon. Douglas R. Beach
- Division 7 - Hon. Mary Elizabeth Ott
- Division 8 - Hon. Dean P. Waldemer
- Division 9 - Hon. David Lee Vincent, III
- Division 10 - Hon. Michael T. Jamison
- Division 11 - Hon. Ellen Levy
- Division 12 - Hon. Stanley J. Wallach
- Division 13 - Hon. Bruce F. Hilton
- Division 14 - Hon. Kristine Kerr
- Division 15 - Hon. John D. Warner
- Division 16 - Hon. Michael Burton
- Division 17 - Hon. Joseph L. Walsh, III
- Division 18 - Hon. Ellen H. Ribaudo
- Division 19 - Hon. Gloria Clark Reno
- Division 20 - Hon. Margaret T. Donnelly
- Division 21 - Hon. Nancy Watkins McLaughlin
- Division 31 - Hon. Nicole S. Zellweger
- Division 32 - Hon. Mary Bruntrager Schroeder
- Division 33 - Hon. Jason D. Dodson
- Division 34 - Hon. Renée Hardin-Tammons
- Division 35 - Hon. John N. Borbonus
- Division 36 - Hon. Joseph L. Green
- Division 37 - Hon. John R. Essner
- Division 38 - Hon. John R. Lasater
- Division 39 - Hon. Ellen W. Dunne
- Division 40 - Hon. John Newsham
- Division 41 - Hon. Judy Preddy Draper
- Division 42 - Hon. Robert Heggie
- Division 43 - Hon. Mondonna L. Ghasedi
- Division 44 - Hon. Richard M. Stewart
- Division 46 - Hon. Megan Julian
- Division 47 - Hon. Peggy McCartney
- Division 61 - Hon. Diane M. Monahan
- Division 62 - Hon. Heather R. Cunningham
- Division 64 - Hon. Victoria Mullen McKee
- Division 65 - Hon. Mary Greaves
- Division 66 - Hon. Robert C. Weis
- Division 67 - Hon. Kimberly Coon
St. Louis County Courts
Associate Circuit Judge
Floor: 3 Justice Center
Robert M. Heggie was appointed associate circuit judge in 2015 by Gov. Jeremiah W. "Jay" Nixon.
Judge Heggie graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia with a Bachelor of Science in accountancy in 1985, and became a Certified Public Accountant in 1986. He received his law degree from St. Louis University School of Law in 1991.
He was engaged in the private practice of law until his appointment to the bench. He was a partner at Stewart, Mittleman, Heggie, & Henry from 1999 to 2015; an associate at Beach, Burcke, Helfers, Mittleman & Stewart, and a financial analyst for Ralston Purina Co. He was general counsel for the Children's Home Society of Missouri from 1994 to 2015.
Judge Heggie is a volunteer with Join Hands ESL Boys Club and the Rockwood School District Project Interface Learning Experience.
Judge Heggie is a member of St. Mary Queen of Peace Catholic Church, the St. Louis County Bar Association and the Missouri Bar.
He lives in St. Louis County with his family.
Attorneys can call to get Hearing Dates over the phone or they may come to the Division.