- Division 1 - Hon. Brian H. May
- Division 2 - Hon. Maura B. McShane
- Division 3 - Hon. Sandra Farragut-Hemphill
- Division 4 - Hon. Joseph S. Dueker
- Division 5 - Hon. Thea A. Sherry
- Division 6 - Hon. Douglas R. Beach
- Division 7 - Hon. Mary Elizabeth Ott
- Division 8 - Hon. Dean P. Waldemer
- Division 9 - Hon. David Lee Vincent, III
- Division 10 - Hon. Michael T. Jamison
- Division 11 - Hon. Ellen Levy
- Division 12 - Hon. Stanley J. Wallach
- Division 13 - Hon. Bruce F. Hilton
- Division 14 - Hon. Kristine Kerr
- Division 15 - Hon. John D. Warner
- Division 16 - Hon. Michael Burton
- Division 17 - Hon. Joseph L. Walsh, III
- Division 18 - Hon. Ellen H. Ribaudo
- Division 19 - Hon. Gloria Clark Reno
- Division 20 - Hon. Margaret T. Donnelly
- Division 21 - Hon. Nancy Watkins McLaughlin
- Division 31 - Hon. Nicole S. Zellweger
- Division 32 - Hon. Mary Bruntrager Schroeder
- Division 33 - Hon. Jason D. Dodson
- Division 34 - Hon. Renée Hardin-Tammons
- Division 35 - Hon. John N. Borbonus
- Division 36 - Hon. Joseph L. Green
- Division 37 - Hon. John R. Essner
- Division 38 - Hon. John R. Lasater
- Division 39 - Hon. Ellen W. Dunne
- Division 40 - Hon. John Newsham
- Division 41 - Hon. Judy Preddy Draper
- Division 42 - Hon. Robert Heggie
- Division 43 - Hon. Mondonna L. Ghasedi
- Division 44 - Hon. Richard M. Stewart
- Division 46 - Hon. Megan Julian
- Division 47 - Hon. Peggy McCartney
- Division 61 - Hon. Diane M. Monahan
- Division 62 - Hon. Heather R. Cunningham
- Division 64 - Hon. Victoria Mullen McKee
- Division 65 - Hon. Mary Greaves
- Division 66 - Hon. Robert C. Weis
- Division 67 - Hon. Kimberly Coon
St. Louis County Courts
Floor: 3 North
Joseph S. Dueker
Civil and Criminal
Joseph S. Dueker was appointed circuit judge on May 27, 2016, by Gov. Jeremiah W. "Jay" Nixon, after serving as an associate circuit judge since August of 2010. He was retained by St. Louis County voters in 2012.
Judge Dueker graduated cum laude from the University of Richmond in 1989 with a Bachelor of Arts in economics and history. He earned his law degree in 1992 from Saint Louis University School of Law.
Prior to his appointment to the bench, Judge Dueker worked in the St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney's Office for more than 17 years. He was assigned to the office's sexual assault team for more than 10 years and later served as associate chief trial attorney.
Judge Dueker is a member of the Missouri Bar, St. Louis County Bar Association and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis.
He lives in St. Louis County with his family.
Motions are generally heard on Thursdays. Please call the Division Clerk Brandy Holmes at 314-615-1504 to schedule any motions. After the motion is scheduled, the attorney setting the motion must file a Notice of Hearing of the motion and send said Notice to the attorneys of record.
Certificate of Attempt to Resolve
Local Rule 33.5
The Court will not hear oral argument nor take under submission any motion for more definite statement, objections to interrogatories or the answers thereto, objections to requests for admissions or the replies thereto, objections to motions to produce or motions for sanctions to enforce discovery unless there is filed with the Court, together with the notice of hearing, a certification signed by the attorney for the party calling for the hearing which states that he has attempted to discuss the matter with opposing counsel in a good faith effort to resolve the disputed issues.
Motions for Summary Judgment
Local Rule 33.6
A party filing the Motion for Summary Judgment shall file, together with such motion, a draft of a proposed judgment which would be appropriate in the event that the motion is sustained.