- Division 1 - Hon. Brian H. May
- Division 2 - Hon. Maura B. McShane
- Division 3 - Hon. Sandra Farragut-Hemphill
- Division 4 - Hon. Joseph S. Dueker
- Division 5 - Hon. Thea A. Sherry
- Division 6 - Hon. Douglas R. Beach
- Division 7 - Hon. Mary Elizabeth Ott
- Division 8 - Hon. Dean P. Waldemer
- Division 9 - Hon. David Lee Vincent, III
- Division 10 - Hon. Michael T. Jamison
- Division 11 - Hon. Ellen Levy
- Division 12 - Hon. Stanley J. Wallach
- Division 13 - Hon. Bruce F. Hilton
- Division 14 - Hon. Kristine Kerr
- Division 15 - Hon. John D. Warner
- Division 16 - Hon. Michael Burton
- Division 17 - Hon. Joseph L. Walsh, III
- Division 18 - Hon. Ellen H. Ribaudo
- Division 19 - Hon. Gloria Clark Reno
- Division 20 - Hon. Margaret T. Donnelly
- Division 21 - Hon. Nancy Watkins McLaughlin
- Division 31 - Hon. Nicole S. Zellweger
- Division 32 - Hon. Mary Bruntrager Schroeder
- Division 33 - Hon. Jason D. Dodson
- Division 34 - Hon. Renée Hardin-Tammons
- Division 35 - Hon. John N. Borbonus
- Division 36 - Hon. Joseph L. Green
- Division 37 - Hon. John R. Essner
- Division 38 - Hon. John R. Lasater
- Division 39 - Hon. Ellen W. Dunne
- Division 40 - Hon. John Newsham
- Division 41 - Hon. Judy Preddy Draper
- Division 42 - Hon. Robert Heggie
- Division 43 - Hon. Mondonna L. Ghasedi
- Division 44 - Hon. Richard M. Stewart
- Division 46 - Hon. Megan Julian
- Division 47 - Hon. Peggy McCartney
- Division 61 - Hon. Diane M. Monahan
- Division 62 - Hon. Heather R. Cunningham
- Division 64 - Hon. Victoria Mullen McKee
- Division 65 - Hon. Mary Greaves
- Division 66 - Hon. Robert C. Weis
- Division 67 - Hon. Kimberly Coon
St. Louis County Courts
Associate Circuit Judge
Floor: 2 South
Nicole S. Zellweger
Nicole S. Zellweger was appointed an Associate Circuit Judge in April 2018, by Governor Eric Greitens.
Before her appointment to the bench, Judge Zellweger was a partner with the law firm of Stinson Leonard Street LLP. Her legal practice focused primarily on business litigation with concentration in the areas of franchise law and trust and estate litigation.
She graduated from the University of Georgia magna cum laude in December 1999 and received a Master of Arts degree from Yale University Divinity School in 2001. Judge Zellweger attended law school at Washington University in St. Louis, graduating Order of the Coif in 2004.
Judge Zellweger is the chair of the trial section of the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis and a board member of the Mound City Bar Foundation. She is also a member of the St. Louis County Bar Association, the Women Lawyers' Association of St. Louis, the Missouri Bar, the Kansas Bar and the Illinois Bar. She is a frequent author and speaker on legal topics, with numerous national publication credits. Among other distinctions, Judge Zellweger was named an "Up & Coming" attorney by Missouri Lawyers Media and has been recognized numerous times as a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers.
Instructions from the Court:
With respect to settlement/status conferences, the parties need not appear at the initial conference. Thereafter, counsel and the Court will determine whether the parties should appear at future settlement conferences, with the default expectation being that the parties will appear. Parties are required to attend pre-trial conferences.
Division 31 staggers hearing and conference settings every 15 minutes. Therefore, please arrive on time and ready to proceed at the time you reserve with the Clerk or on the below electronic scheduling application (known as acuity).
When scheduling your conference or hearing below, please register for as many 15-minute slots as you believe you will need (for example, if you believe that your hearing will take 30 minutes, please register for two consecutive 15-minute slots). If you schedule with the Clerk, please advise the Clerk of the amount of time you will need.
The below website application only replaces the sign-up sheet (or calling the Division Clerk) for a setting. After scheduling a time on this application, all attorneys are responsible for fulfilling any eFiling rules and guidelines, including eFiling a Notice of Hearing for all matters scheduled through this system.
ALL ATTORNEYS HAVE 24 HOURS TO E-FILE A NOTICE OF HEARING OR THE SETTING ON THIS SYSTEM WILL BE PURGED.
Please call the Division Clerk with any questions: 314-615-1531.